This tree contains a number of useful tools and routines.
Generally speaking you are welcome to use any of the code herein,
provided that you:
NOTE: some routines are copyrighted UCB and you must also respect
their terms and conditions which are much the same as the above.
- Don't try to pretend you wrote it.
This includes cutting funcions from code and leaving out the
copyright notices. In general, each library source file
should be left fully intact.
- Give due credit to the author(s).
- Maintain the various copyright notices intact.
- If you make changes, make sure I don't get blamed for your bugs.
- Please forward copies of fixes or enhancements to email@example.com
Commercial use of this library other than as part of a package
distributed by Quick.com.au
requires a commercial license. The terms are very flexible.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
$Id: license_lib.html,v 1.3 2002/11/27 06:11:51 sjg Exp $